This is the Super High End Division (SHED for short) blog of Gil Shuler Graphic Design.
We will be posting stuff that interest us and hope it will interest you enough to respond. Be cool.
Monday, November 1, 2010
back in the saddle
well, i'm back from our outer banks annual fishing trip. we went north this year, chicamacomico, to be exact. first time in 25 years we have stayed there. we thought the fishing was going to be stellar up north but those damn fish went south on us, literally. so i can tell with certainty that we will be back fishing with our friend jay cavanaugh, on hatteras island, on the bite me this spring and next fall. although the fish were not there and the wind was blowing a gale all week we managed to have large, large time. thanks OBX, see you soon.
Posted by gillyweed at 6:35 AM
cool stuff you missed
- ▼ November (12)
- the havenots
- magar hat works
- hoppin john
- grainger mckoy sculptor
- 52.5 records
- the fetticini brothers
- matt decell
- i. wilson baker
- peter frank edwards
- squire fox
- all one word
- Halsey Institute of Contemporary Art
- tim hussey
- gibson thompson guest
- yee haw industries-custom letterpress
- sideshow press-custom letterpress
- marius valdez illustrator/designer
- blueion web design group
- Wristcutters -- very original idea. tom waits in it this one.
- Down By Law --Awesome movie by jim jarmusch
- Choke -- chuck pahlaniuk, need i say more?
- The Big Lebowski--a coen brothers classic
- Let the Right One In -- fresh take on the vampire genre. incredible movie
- True Romance-tarantino script, one of the best movies ever
- Fargo--another coen brothers classic, you betcha.
- In Bruges--touching, funny, exciting. great movie