This is the Super High End Division (SHED for short) blog of Gil Shuler Graphic Design.
We will be posting stuff that interest us and hope it will interest you enough to respond. Be cool.
Friday, October 22, 2010
when the goin gets tough the tough head for the outerbanks of nc for our annual good ole boy tuna fishing and other stuff tour. yep folks, i will be outta town all next week enjoying the outdoors, catching fish, and general camaraderie with some of the best. we have been bustin ass over here creating some great stuff for some great clients but i need this break away from the pointin and clickin. i will have my trusty sketch book, but where we will be, electronics don't work. which is good for you...sometime. no new posts til i get back. hopefully posts with pics of lots of fish. later yall.
Posted by gillyweed at 7:57 AM
cool stuff you missed
- ▼ October (7)
- the havenots
- magar hat works
- hoppin john
- grainger mckoy sculptor
- 52.5 records
- the fetticini brothers
- matt decell
- i. wilson baker
- peter frank edwards
- squire fox
- all one word
- Halsey Institute of Contemporary Art
- tim hussey
- gibson thompson guest
- yee haw industries-custom letterpress
- sideshow press-custom letterpress
- marius valdez illustrator/designer
- blueion web design group
- Wristcutters -- very original idea. tom waits in it this one.
- Down By Law --Awesome movie by jim jarmusch
- Choke -- chuck pahlaniuk, need i say more?
- The Big Lebowski--a coen brothers classic
- Let the Right One In -- fresh take on the vampire genre. incredible movie
- True Romance-tarantino script, one of the best movies ever
- Fargo--another coen brothers classic, you betcha.
- In Bruges--touching, funny, exciting. great movie