This is the Super High End Division (SHED for short) blog of Gil Shuler Graphic Design.
We will be posting stuff that interest us and hope it will interest you enough to respond. Be cool.
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
on the way to the wall
on the way to the wall, we stopped to urinate, get some gas, etc. while in the bathroom (and i always take some sort of camera with me, you never know what you will see) i noticed the prophylactic dispenser and their were these 3 items for sale. genuine horny goat weed? never heard of that. must be the new spanish fly. and genuine too. someone wrote in "sexual positions" i guess that they thought it was a voting booth. and the tingler ring: "diamonds are out! give her the tingler ring!" the color/design makes it feel industrial, maybe it was some sort of new flexible metal or something. great illustration though. anyway, they made me laugh. so maybe you will--maybe not.
Posted by gillyweed at 12:54 PM
cool stuff you missed
- ▼ November (12)
- the havenots
- magar hat works
- hoppin john
- grainger mckoy sculptor
- 52.5 records
- the fetticini brothers
- matt decell
- i. wilson baker
- peter frank edwards
- squire fox
- all one word
- Halsey Institute of Contemporary Art
- tim hussey
- gibson thompson guest
- yee haw industries-custom letterpress
- sideshow press-custom letterpress
- marius valdez illustrator/designer
- blueion web design group
- Wristcutters -- very original idea. tom waits in it this one.
- Down By Law --Awesome movie by jim jarmusch
- Choke -- chuck pahlaniuk, need i say more?
- The Big Lebowski--a coen brothers classic
- Let the Right One In -- fresh take on the vampire genre. incredible movie
- True Romance-tarantino script, one of the best movies ever
- Fargo--another coen brothers classic, you betcha.
- In Bruges--touching, funny, exciting. great movie