This is the Super High End Division (SHED for short) blog of Gil Shuler Graphic Design.
We will be posting stuff that interest us and hope it will interest you enough to respond. Be cool.
Monday, October 11, 2010
glad to be back at it. here are 3 logos we just finished for the great folks at stevens towing company. we also created a tradeshow booth and some cool printed materials that go with it to help these guys keep transport big things. bos smith has been awesome to work with and you know how much i enjoy working on big heavy metal machinery jobs. these guys deal with giant --i mean giant (500-1000 ton stuff) things. the stevens transprot is for their ship, the coastal venture. so, real soon you will see that logo on the bow of this unique shipping vessel. keep moving the big stuff boys.
Posted by gillyweed at 12:06 PM
cool stuff you missed
- ▼ October (7)
- the havenots
- magar hat works
- hoppin john
- grainger mckoy sculptor
- 52.5 records
- the fetticini brothers
- matt decell
- i. wilson baker
- peter frank edwards
- squire fox
- all one word
- Halsey Institute of Contemporary Art
- tim hussey
- gibson thompson guest
- yee haw industries-custom letterpress
- sideshow press-custom letterpress
- marius valdez illustrator/designer
- blueion web design group
- Wristcutters -- very original idea. tom waits in it this one.
- Down By Law --Awesome movie by jim jarmusch
- Choke -- chuck pahlaniuk, need i say more?
- The Big Lebowski--a coen brothers classic
- Let the Right One In -- fresh take on the vampire genre. incredible movie
- True Romance-tarantino script, one of the best movies ever
- Fargo--another coen brothers classic, you betcha.
- In Bruges--touching, funny, exciting. great movie