This is the Super High End Division (SHED for short) blog of Gil Shuler Graphic Design.
We will be posting stuff that interest us and hope it will interest you enough to respond. Be cool.
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
the homegrown concert
yep, it's almost school startin time. that means the local boys, hootie and the blowfish, will be having their annual homegrown concert on aug. 11 at the family circle stadium on daniel island. this concert helps local schools with much needed supplies since our state government doesn't seem to put education ahead of anything. come to the show and show your support for our kids in school, and while you are there, purchase one of the hand silkscreened posters we created for this show (at right). there is only 50 and they are one of a kind. hopefully i can get the band to sign them too.
Posted by gillyweed at 5:27 AM
cool stuff you missed
- ▼ August (10)
- the havenots
- magar hat works
- hoppin john
- grainger mckoy sculptor
- 52.5 records
- the fetticini brothers
- matt decell
- i. wilson baker
- peter frank edwards
- squire fox
- all one word
- Halsey Institute of Contemporary Art
- tim hussey
- gibson thompson guest
- yee haw industries-custom letterpress
- sideshow press-custom letterpress
- marius valdez illustrator/designer
- blueion web design group
- Wristcutters -- very original idea. tom waits in it this one.
- Down By Law --Awesome movie by jim jarmusch
- Choke -- chuck pahlaniuk, need i say more?
- The Big Lebowski--a coen brothers classic
- Let the Right One In -- fresh take on the vampire genre. incredible movie
- True Romance-tarantino script, one of the best movies ever
- Fargo--another coen brothers classic, you betcha.
- In Bruges--touching, funny, exciting. great movie