This is the Super High End Division (SHED for short) blog of Gil Shuler Graphic Design.
We will be posting stuff that interest us and hope it will interest you enough to respond. Be cool.
Monday, August 30, 2010
we are pleased to have been chosen to work with the neighborhood dining group, owners of mccradys, the buccaneer, queen annes revenge as well as chicagos in atlanta. husk will open in october with chef sean brock bringing fresh, southern ingredients to his original creations. the "h" is a sneak preview of the restaurant branding we have been working on. stay tuned for more to come.
Posted by gillyweed at 12:28 PM
cool stuff you missed
- ▼ August (10)
- the havenots
- magar hat works
- hoppin john
- grainger mckoy sculptor
- 52.5 records
- the fetticini brothers
- matt decell
- i. wilson baker
- peter frank edwards
- squire fox
- all one word
- Halsey Institute of Contemporary Art
- tim hussey
- gibson thompson guest
- yee haw industries-custom letterpress
- sideshow press-custom letterpress
- marius valdez illustrator/designer
- blueion web design group
- Wristcutters -- very original idea. tom waits in it this one.
- Down By Law --Awesome movie by jim jarmusch
- Choke -- chuck pahlaniuk, need i say more?
- The Big Lebowski--a coen brothers classic
- Let the Right One In -- fresh take on the vampire genre. incredible movie
- True Romance-tarantino script, one of the best movies ever
- Fargo--another coen brothers classic, you betcha.
- In Bruges--touching, funny, exciting. great movie