This is the Super High End Division (SHED for short) blog of Gil Shuler Graphic Design.
We will be posting stuff that interest us and hope it will interest you enough to respond. Be cool.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
I met chris a while back through the super conductor, eddie white. chris is a multi talented percussionist as well as electronics genius--building robots for a living. well chris and i have become friends and he showed me his latest creations which are circuit board jewelry, guitar picks, etc.--all made from various parts of circuit boards, resistors, etc.--he melts all the extra crap on them, then sands them to the copper then applies solder and so on. they are freaking beautiful and cool. this guitar pick is one he gave me. stay tuned...
Posted by gillyweed at 12:20 PM
cool stuff you missed
- ▼ February (5)
- ► 2010 (97)
- the havenots
- magar hat works
- hoppin john
- grainger mckoy sculptor
- 52.5 records
- the fetticini brothers
- matt decell
- i. wilson baker
- peter frank edwards
- squire fox
- all one word
- Halsey Institute of Contemporary Art
- tim hussey
- gibson thompson guest
- yee haw industries-custom letterpress
- sideshow press-custom letterpress
- marius valdez illustrator/designer
- blueion web design group
- Wristcutters -- very original idea. tom waits in it this one.
- Down By Law --Awesome movie by jim jarmusch
- Choke -- chuck pahlaniuk, need i say more?
- The Big Lebowski--a coen brothers classic
- Let the Right One In -- fresh take on the vampire genre. incredible movie
- True Romance-tarantino script, one of the best movies ever
- Fargo--another coen brothers classic, you betcha.
- In Bruges--touching, funny, exciting. great movie