This is the Super High End Division (SHED for short) blog of Gil Shuler Graphic Design.
We will be posting stuff that interest us and hope it will interest you enough to respond. Be cool.
Friday, April 30, 2010
battery 2 beach
spring is here, time to ride that bike! thanks to amazing folks like tom bradford of charleston moves, we will have clear and safe routes to ride our bikes across the lowcountry. i am proud to have been asked to create the mark for this program, battery 2 beach. look for coasters, shirts, hats, bottle openers, water bottles,---i don't know if they are going to make all those things but if there is anyone out there in cyber world that wants to donate money for that effort then contact those folks. they could use all the help you want to give. now get off yer ass and ride!
Posted by gillyweed at 6:23 AM
cool stuff you missed
- ▼ 2010 (97)
- the havenots
- magar hat works
- hoppin john
- grainger mckoy sculptor
- 52.5 records
- the fetticini brothers
- matt decell
- i. wilson baker
- peter frank edwards
- squire fox
- all one word
- Halsey Institute of Contemporary Art
- tim hussey
- gibson thompson guest
- yee haw industries-custom letterpress
- sideshow press-custom letterpress
- marius valdez illustrator/designer
- blueion web design group
- Wristcutters -- very original idea. tom waits in it this one.
- Down By Law --Awesome movie by jim jarmusch
- Choke -- chuck pahlaniuk, need i say more?
- The Big Lebowski--a coen brothers classic
- Let the Right One In -- fresh take on the vampire genre. incredible movie
- True Romance-tarantino script, one of the best movies ever
- Fargo--another coen brothers classic, you betcha.
- In Bruges--touching, funny, exciting. great movie