This is the Super High End Division (SHED for short) blog of Gil Shuler Graphic Design.
We will be posting stuff that interest us and hope it will interest you enough to respond. Be cool.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
more fishing stuff
this package is classic--as in funny. first, the brand, Wonder Lures, in that lovely wedding script, just what tough fisherman are looking for. and the tagline, "designed to catch fish, not fisherman", what does that mean? marrying fish? marrying fishermen? who knows. anyway, as you can see this lure has won multiple awards. i didn't even know they had award shows for this type of stuff. i would love to tune in to a "the best fishing lure awards, hosted by Bruno". now that would be good tv. enjoy your day.
Posted by gillyweed at 7:28 AM
cool stuff you missed
- ► 2010 (97)
- the havenots
- magar hat works
- hoppin john
- grainger mckoy sculptor
- 52.5 records
- the fetticini brothers
- matt decell
- i. wilson baker
- peter frank edwards
- squire fox
- all one word
- Halsey Institute of Contemporary Art
- tim hussey
- gibson thompson guest
- yee haw industries-custom letterpress
- sideshow press-custom letterpress
- marius valdez illustrator/designer
- blueion web design group
- Wristcutters -- very original idea. tom waits in it this one.
- Down By Law --Awesome movie by jim jarmusch
- Choke -- chuck pahlaniuk, need i say more?
- The Big Lebowski--a coen brothers classic
- Let the Right One In -- fresh take on the vampire genre. incredible movie
- True Romance-tarantino script, one of the best movies ever
- Fargo--another coen brothers classic, you betcha.
- In Bruges--touching, funny, exciting. great movie